Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Where we are !

Hello
Here we are just relaxing !
Beautiful day today 68 degrees and sunny.
I took a trip to Petsmart for some dog food and then stopped off at Best Buy wanting to see if they had away to connect my computer up with coaxial cable to hdmi  which they did find a special connection so they ordered me one, will be here Sunday.
After I got home just relaxed by the trailer.... With a cold one!!

Then after supper Melinda and Tucker and myself walked around the park. More people now showing up and decorating their property.





Hear the weather is not the greatest in around the Strathroy/London area ...please be safe when driving.

Talk to you later

 

3 comments:

  1. Sure sounds like a tough life we have, much better than that weather back home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm just catching up here guys! I don't know why your new posts don't show up on my sidebar but I'm going to fix that right and proper! You've had some great adventures (the hiking trail one was somewhat freaky) and now have settled into a lovely park. Glad to see you are enjoying yourselves. xo

    ReplyDelete